Yeh kahan aa gaye hum....

the question that crosses my mind often, when I leave the house in the mornings, with an apple in my hand...:)
Halfway down the block, I am not sure if I locked the house....but then I am already late to the bus stop...ok...what if it isnt, what can someone steal...I evaluate,
1. my room mates laptop..:D
2. the TV, DVD player...
3. clothes...I am wearing one pair, right...:DDDD, and y would neone want my unwashed clothes? ;)
4. Food???? (I am almost inspired to run back...)
5. My passport!!! (quick check in my laptop bag....phew!!! its there:)

Hmmm....no motivation to go back n check...so my minds back to the day that lie's ahead...and the important decisions that I will have to make...like * "When is the right time to have Hot Chocolate? is it after I wake up from sleep or is it when I am about to fall asleep?" (well, whenever the cute girl in the next cubicle feels its the right time, I ll maybe just follow her...)
* "Should I wait till a few others feel its lunch time (at 12:15!!!!), or shouldn't I? "
and so on...

Hey, did I take my lunch box???? (frantically searching again...)

1 comment:

Vishal Jumani said...

Nice one Pradeep... especially since I keep doing the same thing as well...