World boss day!

On the World Boss day, I can say I am eternally thankful to three of my bosses in 6 years of work...
1. Prashantha Marathe - my first boss at work...admire him, not only for his word and excel skills, but also for managing a team of 5 just-out-of-college freshers and extracting a zero-defect project out of them :)
2. Suket Gandhi - my idea of an ideal boss...admire him for his complete support and smile-in-the-face-of-adversity attitude. Lots to say but the thought that I might not do justice is what stops me :)
3. Sridhar A - A never-say-die attitude coupled with his tenacity and understanding saw us battle many a storm with panache. As organized and level-headed a boss as you can ever get, he has taught me many a tricks of the trade. And of course, the Ireland days will never be forgotten either :)

No comments: